Страница 1 из 11
Answers for games to Facebook » Answers of games on Facebook and IOS, Android ... » Answers to the game A Year of Riddles » A Year of Riddles: December Answers
A Year of Riddles: December Answers
GameGuruДата: Monday, 02.02.2015, 14:49 | Сообщение # 1

A Year of Riddles: December Answers

December 1
Stealthy as a shadow in the dead of night, cunning but affectionate if given a bite. Never owned but often loved. At my sport considered cruel, but that’s because you never know me at all.
Answer: Cat

December 2
A red drum which sounds without being touched, and grows silent, when it is touched.
Answer: Heart

December 3
My second is performed by my first, and it is thought a thief by the marks of my whole might be caught.
Answer: Footstep

December 4
The man who made it didn’t need it. The man who bought it didn’t use it. The man who used it didn’t want it.
Answer: Coffin

December 5
A hill full, a hole full, yet you cannot catch a bowl full.
Answer: Mist

December 6
I am a box that holds black and white keys without locks. Yet they can unlock your soul.
Answer: Piano

December 7
What is often returned, but never borrowed?
Answer: Thanks

December 8
A muttered rumble was heard from the pen, and I, in my walking stopped to look in. What was this I saw? A massive beast, hoofed, and jawed. With spikes upon its mighty brow, I watched as he struck the turf and prowled. And yet for all of his magnificence, he couldn’t get out of that wooden fence.
Answer: Bull

December 9
What word has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and at the end?
Answer: Inkstand

December 10
So cold, damp and dark this place. To stay you would refrain, yet those who occupy this place do never complain.
Answer: Grave

December 11
What kind of nut is empty at the center and has no shell.
Answer: Doughnut

December 12
I have a title and many pages. I am a genteel of genteel descent. I am a killer veteran of war. I am a slave to my lord pledged to his service.
Answer: Knight

December 13
Of these things – I have two. One for me – and one for you. And when you ask about the price, I simply smile and nod twice.
Answer: Sharing

December 14
At night I come without being fetched. By day I am lost without being stolen.
Answer: Stars

December 15
Ripped from my mother’s womb. Beaten and burned, I become a blood thirsty killer.
Answer: Iron

December 16
I’m very tempting, so its said, I have a shiny coat of red, and my flesh is white beneath. I smell so sweet, taste good to eat, and help to guard your teeth.
Answer: Apple

December 17
They made me a mouth, but didn’t give me breath. Water gives me life, but the sun brings me death.
Answer: Snowman

December 18
I am as simple as a circle. Worthless as a leader, but when I follow a group. Their strength increases tenfold. By myself I am practically nothing. Neither negative or positive.
Answer: Zero

December 19
I saw a man in white, he looked quite a sight. He was not old, but he stood in the cold. And when he felt the sun, he started to run. Who could he be? Please answer me.
Answer: Snowman

December 20
We are five little objects of an everyday sort. You will find us all in a tennis court.
Answer: Vowels

December 21
What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks. Has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
Answer: River

December 22
I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played.
Answer: Joke

December 23
My children are near and far. No matter that I know where they are. The gift I give them make their day. But if I were gone they would wander away.
Answer: Sun

December 24
Screaming, soaring seeking sky. Flowers of fire flying high. Eastern art from ancient time. Name me now and solve this rhyme.
Answer: Firework

December 25
Who is it that rows quickly with four oars, but never comes out from under his own roof? Answer: Turtle

December 26
Who works when he plays and plays when he works?
Answer: Musician

December 27
My first is twice in apple but not once in tart. My second is in liver but not in heart. My third is in giant and also in ghost. Whole I’m best when I am toast.
Answer: Pig

December 28
Reaching stiffly for the sky, I bare my fingers when its cold. In warmth I wear an emerald glove and in between I dress in gold.
Answer: Tree

December 29
A precious stone, as clear as diamond. Seek it out while the sun’s near the horizon. Though you can walk on water with its power, try to keep it, and it’ll vanish in an hour.
Answer: Ice

December 30
Half-way up the hill, I see you at last, lying beneath me with your sounds and sights. A city in the twilight, dim and vast, with smoking roofs, soft bells, and gleaming lights.
Answer: Past

December 31
I heard of a wonder, of words moth-eaten. That is a strange thing, I thought, weird. That a man’s song be swallowed by a worm. His blinded sentences, his bedside stand-by rustled in the night – and the robber-guest. Not one wit the wiser. For the words he had mumbled.
Answer: Bookworm

Answers for games to Facebook » Answers of games on Facebook and IOS, Android ... » Answers to the game A Year of Riddles » A Year of Riddles: December Answers
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:
Answers from A to Z
1 Pic 8 Word 100 Pics Quiz - Airport 100 Pics Quiz - Around The House 100 Pics Quiz - Animal Kingdom 100 Pics Quiz - A-Z of Film 100 Pics Quiz - Baby Animals 100 Pics Quiz - Catchphrases 3 100 Pics Quiz - Cartoons 100 Pics Quiz - Circular 100 Pics Quiz - Classic Toys 100 Pics Quiz - Earth from Above 100 Pics Quiz - Fantasy Lands 2 100 Pics Quiz - Fine Art 100 Pics Quiz - Gardening 100 Pics Quiz - I Love USA 100 Pics Quiz - Icons 100 Pics Quiz - Keep Fit 100 Pics Quiz - Kid's TV Shows 100 Pics Quiz - Love 100 Pics Quiz - Look Up 100 Pics Quiz - Materials 100 Pics Quiz - Movie Heroes 100 Pics Quiz - Movie Puzzles 100 Pics Quiz - O Is For All Packs 100 Pics Quiz - One-Something 100 Pics Quiz - Pic n' Mix 100 Pics Quiz - Q is IN 100 Pics Quiz - R is For 100 Pics Quiz - Shadows 100 Pics Quiz - The Seaside 100 Pics Quiz - Toolbox 100 Pics Quiz - TXTSPK 100 Pics Quiz - Rom-Coms 100 Pics Quiz - Weekly Shop 2 Celebs 1 Pic 2 Photo Clues 2 Rings 22 Clues 3×3 Word Square 3 Circles 400 Exceptional Words 600 Celebs 570 Pics 94% percent AAA Sports Logo 2K16 Fallout Quiz Game Now Aaa Trivia Quiz Game of Car Brand All 4 One Word-Whiz All Guess Mortal Kombat Edition All Popular Movie Stars Picture Quiz - Actors Edition Arrow Trivia Alpha Omega A Year of Riddles AnagrApp Another Year of Riddles Blocks Quiz Comic Superhero Quiz Cartoon Quiz For Pokemon Fans Close Up Animals 2015 Close Up Horror Character Quiz Close Up World Anime Crossword Quiz Dog Genius Doodle Creatures Emoji Quiz - General Emoji Quiz - Movies Emoji Quiz - Brands Emoji Quiz - Food & Drink Fun Ways to Think 2 Fill the Words Food Quiz Flag Quiz Guess the Flags Football Logo Quiz 2 Guess Animal 2015 Guess Celebrity 2015 Guess Food 2015 Guess Movie 2015 Guess The Emoji Guess the Candy Guess The Caricature Guess The Celebrity Guess The Food and Drink Guess The Emoji - Movies Guess the Pic 2 Guess The Star Characters Guess The Word - 4 Pics 1 Word Guess Word Hi Guess 100 App All Hi Guess 100 Action Movie All Hi Guess 100 Brand Hi Guess 100 Character All Hi Guess 100 Movie All Hi Guess 100 Food Hi Guess 100 Game All Hi Guess 100 Restaurant All Hi Guess 100 TV Show All Hi Guess The Riddle Icon Game Icon Pop Quiz 2014 Blockbuster TV and Film Kezako Mistery Pic Logo Quiz Superb Logo Quiz Extended Logo Quiz Perfect Logo Quiz UK Brands Logo Quiz USA Brands Logo Quiz World Logo Game Logo Pop Matchsticks - Free Puzzle Game Move the Matches Puzzles Mystic Words MixTwo Movie Fan Quiz none*2 Ocus Puzzle Pipe LinesL Hexa Pick The Exact Word PicWords Pic Quiz 2015 PicTales 4 Pics 1 Word - Guess Up Pics Quiz PlexiWord Pretty Little Liars Trivia Pop Celeb Quiz Puzzle Words - What's the Word Riddle Quiz REBUS Absurd Logic Game Reveal 2 80's Kids Reveal 2 Earth & Beyond Reveal 2 Ends with 'ING' Reveal 2 Farm Pack Reveal 2 Female Actors Reveal 2 Family Movies Reveal 2 Feeling Hungry? Reveal 2 Geeks VS Nerds Reveal 2 Guess the Job Reveal 2 Letter A Reveal 2 Mobile's Biggest Reveal 2 Music Stars Reveal 2 My Bucket List Reveal 2 Sport Stars Reveal 2 Sweets Reveal 2 Tools Reveal 2 Video Games Scratch and Guess Logo Scratch That Logo Quiz Slice Words Shadowmatic Signtist-New Word Puzzle-Free Symbology Smart Riddles Think That Level Again Trivia Crack Trivia for All Trivia For Clash Uberwords Ultimate Emoji Quiz WordFall Words Pop Word Academy Word Fever WordBubbles WordBrain Shark WordBrain Themes Wordmaster WordSpace Word Connect Word Cookies Words Crush: Hidden Words! Word Crush - Brain Puzzles Word Crush Brain Puzzle Word Rings 2 What Am I? Riddles Wubu Guess the Music Artist Whats the Car? What The Rebus Who’s The Player Who is it? Quiz WordUp Word Smart Word Jungle WordQuest WordWhizzle Zoom! Magnified Pics Quiz
Popular Games